Friday, June 28, 2013

June 28th New release images over at the Jellypark Store

Good morning, I hope you all have lovely crafty plans for the weekend.
 
Mel here to show you the wonderful new release images which are available in the Jellypark Store from today.
 
I am so excited about this one, from the moment I saw this image I have been giddy waiting to be able to use it on my cards :o)
 
He is available here in the What's New section of the Store.
 
 
 
Ruth 


 
 Mel
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Our second new release is this brilliant summery scene. We were rock pooling very recently I always love how excited the kids get when they find something.
 
The image is available from the What's New section of the Store.
 
Here are the beautiful DT cards.
 

 
 
 
 
That's all from me, we have a brand new challenge starting today and it's all about SUMMER so please see the post above for details, we look forward to seeing what you make and both our new release images would work perfectly for this theme.
 
Happy Crafting.
Mel :o)




No comments: