Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day 2011!



isn't this exciting!?!?! today is World Card Making Day!!!! all around the world, crafters are sitting down at their tables, desks, wherever they create and are busy, busy, busy!!! Thousands of cards are going to be made this weekend! we are joining together in this wonderful hobby to help spread joy and happiness EVERYWHERE!!!! okay, I'm really really excited about this day! ;)

we here at Jellypark Friends want to be right in the middle of the crafty fun, so we have a special WCMD challenge going on this weekend. Claire is providing a cutie image for everyone to use. create a fun project using this craft basket digi and post it back here by Sunday at midnight EST. you could be in the draw for a 10 pound gift certificate! why not combine it with our current challenge - the Design Seeds color palette challenge? head over to the Design Seeds blog and browse through their MANY gorgeous color palettes. pick one to use when making your card using the craft basket image. this way you can enter your card in BOTH challenges! double your chances of winning Jellypark images! :)


FREEBIE EXPIRED


as always, we have some fabby inspiration projects from some members of the Design Team to inspire you!

Lisa



Mel

9 comments:

tellana said...

This is such cute image, but I can't seem to get it a bit bigger. Is it just me or how do I download it?

Miria said...

Thank you so much and happy crafting, Miria x

Unknown said...

Hi Liva - if you click on the picture the image should come up for you to save to your computer (right click on the image to save on a PC or drag it to your desktop if you are on a Mac) It is coming up for me...anyone else not able to get to the image to save it?

Anne said...

thank you for the image.. unforunatley..I have plans for the day, that do not include card making.. i know what a shame, being world card making day... I will use this image another time though.. thanks..

inkydoodlecrafts said...

I had so much fun working with this image, I've even tidied my craft room in celebration of this fantastic day. Mel :o)

ThePurplePlace said...

I hope to get a card done tomorrow! Sounds like fun - and Thanks for the adorable digi!! LOVE IT!!

Lis

Pamela said...

These are all wonderful! :)

Debbie said...

What a lovely image, thank you for the great digi I had to use it. Great inspiration from the design team.Love Debbie x

Ellis said...

Wonderful image, sorry I missed the challenge!
Hugs, Elenor