Friday, July 1, 2011

The Day is HERE!!! :)

Hip Hip Hooray! The big day has finally arrived! toss your confetti in the air and blow those noisemakers! The new Jellypark store is open for business! The new Design Team is here to amaze! :)

For starters, head over to the store for a nice long looksie. Make sure you have a cuppa, filled to the brim with your fave beverage, 'cause you are in for a treat! be prepared to have a smile pasted to your face as you browse each and every page of cuteness! let me tell you - I want it ALL!!! someday, I will own a Claire original to hang upon my walls, and then I will know I can officially drink my tea with pinkie finger extended because I will have MADE IT!!!! :)

Now for the big news here at the challenge blog - our Design Team announcement!

I am tickled pink to announce the new team to you! boy oh boy, it was tough to pick a handful from the many talented crafters who submitted applications. thank you so much to everyone who found the courage to send your apps to us. We so appreciate you! Let us get on to the introductions!

Claire Keay (artist & owner!) - Jellypark Art


Jellypark is not really named after anything in particular, I wanted a name that would make you think of childhood fun and jelly and parks used to come pretty high on my list of good times when I was a nipper!
I have an Arsenal season ticket. Arsenal runs through the family DNA and my first memories are about Arsenal, I plan my winter diary around the fixture list and I can bore you to death with my top ten best Arsenal goals, top ten Arsenal players, top ten Arsenal...ah well, you get the idea.

(tee hee! she doesn't know I snagged this from her blog! shhhhh..... don't tell! J)




I'm from sunny Arizona. I work in special education at an elementary school. I have three lovely adult children and a wonderful husband of 35 years. I got into making cards about a year and a half ago. I started with stamping, but very quickly fell in love with coloring digital images. I'm learning a little more every day. It would be an understatement to say it has become my passion.

Suzie McFloozy - Suzie McFloozy's Musings

Hi I am Suzie a mother of 2 boys (5 & 2 Yr's) and wife of nearly 11 years to Kevin. We live in the UK.
I love to make cards especially with digital images as I find them so diverse. I love how I can resize and layer them up with other images or digi papers making them perfect whatever the project.
My card making style is varied and I love to change it up, creating cards from CAS to shabby chic, cute to classically elegant.


Ruth Cunliffe - Tip Top Toppers Things



I love digital crafting - it takes up less space and I don't have to dust it (housework is evil!) I've always messed around with bits of paper, glue and empty boxes so its a natural progression to move into papercrafting. I enjoy crafting with a sense of humour and the quirkiness of hand drawn images. My two boys are my biggest fans and critics and I have to be careful of using too much pink but anything male related is good!

Mel Harding - Love to Craft

I'm a stay at home mum who loves to craft, I'll have a go at making anything but I'm particularly passionate about papercrafting which I've been doing for over 10 years now. Just turned 40 and having the time of my life.

Jennifer Scull - Just Coffee Please...

Hello! My name is Jennifer S. and THEY say I am a coffee addict...... I don't think so, but I do love coffee and pink and buttons and shabby/vintage and lace and trims and paper (especially Basic Grey!) and my family and my dogs & cat and Claire's cute images! :)

Lisa Sumpter - Paper Craft Bliss


My name is Lisa and I live in Leicestershire, England with my hubby and furbaby. I am primarily a card maker and love being surrounded by pretty papers, pretty stamps and colouring mediums. I really enjoy entering craft challenges, I find them inspiring and push me into trying out new things. Hopefully as a member of the Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge DT I can inspire you too!

Tracey Vincent - Crafty Corner



I'm Tracey & I have been crafting in some shape or form since I was a little girl. When I'm not in my craft room making lots of (creative) mess I work in a Doctors surgery.



Our challenges will begin here on Friday, July 15. Please be sure to stop back by and play along! We will have some fun things so become a follower if you don't want to miss a moment of the fun. you can also find the group over at Paper Craft Planet. thanks so much for stopping by! now jump on over to the DT members' blogs to tell them hello and congrats & then the Jellypark store to get your Jelly fix! :)

5 comments:

Trina said...

Congrats ladies! Special congrats to Lisa and Jennifer b/c I know y'all! :D I can't wait to see what all of you create!

Tip Top said...

Who-hoooo!!

Chris said...

Hey, I see lots of peeps who I've had the pleasure to be with on a DT. I think you're gonna have some really great samples with this crew. Good luck!

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulation to you all. I look forward to seeing what designs you have installed for us. :)

Jane said...

Watch that Tracey Vincent character...!!! lol (only kidding...she's awesome!!) xx